• This shoot can be done in underwear or full nude, and offers a very artistic way of capturing body portraits. With highly creative lighting and poses, your whole body is used in very tasteful shots that highlight gorgeous body contours and natural shapes. By lighting just the edges of the body and applying colours, the results are spectacular works of art in which you are the subject.
• You will be directed by the photographer into a series of flattering poses.
• This is a very creative and confidence-boosting photo shoot experience.
• Maximum x2 people.
• This shoot can be done as a stand-alone shoot or you can include it as part of your Dark Boudoir or Art Nude shoot at no extra cost!
• If you don't want to do this shoot nude then please bring suitably sexy underwear. Please bring matching sets of underwear rather than odd mis-matching items.
• We don't offer beauty makeovers so you will need to bring your own beauty makeup. However if you would like a professional makeup artist to do your makeup then please let us know and we may be able to appoint one for you for an additional fee (subject to availability).
• Feel free to bring any appropriate props if you have any that you would like to use.
• You are very welcome to bring a partner / friend along as a chaperone if you want to.
• Strictly 18 and over only, no exceptions! If you are lucky enough to look younger than your age then please bring proof of age ID. If we have any doubts about your age whatsoever then we simply will not do this shoot.
x1 person = £180.00 includes x6 6in x 9in prints x2 people = £218.00 includes x8 6in x 9in prints
Themes: Beauty, Dark Atmospheric Portraits, Lingerie/Underwear, Art Nudes, Romance, Femme Fatale, Eroticism, etc.
This shoot can be added to Dark Boudoir or Art Nude at no extra cost.
• We are very strict and careful about how we shoot nudity and we follow a very high standard. This type of photography is done with great care to ensure it remains artistic and expressive. Most people prefer "implied" or "concealed" nudity, so that vital body parts are not visible to the lens. Full exposed nudity is allowed provided the image has a creative purpose, with a sense of context, or follows accepted photography level standards for "art nude" criteria. Under no circumstances will we shoot images that we consider to be gratuitously pornographic - so please don't ask us to.